Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Transitions

I know, I owe you lots of posts. Especially Vegas news.

But just a little Chase news right now to tide you over until I can sit down and do some picture uploading...

Apparently, while we were in Vegas, Little Man decided to start transitioning from belly to sitting on a regular basis. He had done this once before, back at the beginning of March. Since we've been home, I've found him sitting in his crib once, and twice he's sat up without my seeing him. Then yesterday he did it in front of the ST, and just now he did it while I was on the floor with him!!

Chase has also discovered that he can lay on his belly, push with his toes, and REACH to get things. He's commando crawling...inch by inch...and sometimes rolling over instead of going forward. But it's definitely purposeful moving :)

The waving has continued. I can say "Hi Chase!" and he'll wave back enthusiastically. I can also say "Pat pat pat!" and he'll smack the ground or the table (or Bryan's head if he's riding on his shoulders). AND we can tell him "Chase, row your boat!" and he'll get on all fours and rock. So cute! I'm so proud of his new accomplishments!

5 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

Yeah Chase!! I am so proud of that little man of yours.

Angelle said...

That is so cool! Chase is so big now. He is doing great!

Melanie said...

That's so awesome that he is following commands!! I wish I could see it!

Todd Maddex said...

Go Chase go! Tell your mommy to teach you to "gimme five" next. That's always a fun one!

Laurie said...

Uncle Todd, "gimme five" is SO a couple months ago!