Thursday, January 31, 2008

Treadmill: Day One

Ok. This is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I mean, that little PT girl showed it to me and made it look so easy!

Holding an almost 20 pound butterball over a moving belt is kind of difficult.

But we made it 8 minutes (30 seconds on, a minute off). Chase took some independent steps, but much of our time was spent with him sliding off the back and me repositioning him.

And look who is still smiling afterwards! (I didn't post a picture of me. I wasn't smiling. I think my back was spasming...)

5 comments:

Barbie said...

OMG! lol, cutest pic ive seen in along time. hes gorgeous!!

Emily said...

So cute! I love his little running shoes and workout clothes!

Tiffanyrose said...

That little butterball looks like he could easily do another round on the treadmill!

Melanie said...

Totally a cutie!! Love those shoes!

Suzie said...

This is by far my most favorite pic of Chase!! What a cutie!