Thursday, January 10, 2008

Super Techno-Geek

I would just like to brag for one second:

My computer decided to stop communicating with the printer a while ago. My solution? Don't print anything anymore.

That got old pretty fast. So today I decided that I would have to remember to ask Bryan to fix it for me when he got home.

Then I thought, well, maybe I could play around a little and figure out the problem (not that I have any idea what to do-- I remember Bryan uninstalling and re-installing something once, so I thought that I could do that somehow).

I never got to the installing project, because I clicked on a few things and voila! a print job! Hooray! I am a computer genius.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I always knew you were a "genius" ;)

Tom said...

That's how I approach car problems; just push a few wires around, tap on a few bolts and hope for the best. :)