Thursday, January 24, 2008

School Report

As Miss Sharon put Ian in my car after school, she said that they were very busy today and that Ian would have a lot to tell me. So I asked Ian what he did at school.

He told me, "Mommy, boys don't like to talk about school."

I asked him if they counted today. He told me, "Yes, we did!" I asked if he would count for me. "No, Mommy. Boys don't count in cars. We only count in school. If you take me to your school, then we can count."

I asked him if he did any projects. He said that he didn't want to do the hand project, so someone else made a picture for me. Huh.

I wonder what goes on there? He was happy, though, and wants to go back again, so that's good.

He did tell me, however, that Jack with the yellow hair was not there today, so he played with Alexander instead. And he says Alexander like this: Aaaaaalexander.

2 comments:

Cate said...

School is top-secret info here at our house. Once in a great while I can get him to tell me what they had for a snack, if I'm lucky.

Unknown said...

I wonder constantly about what is going on in that little head of his...where does he get these ideas?!