Friday, January 25, 2008

Love/Hate

Logan tagged Chase for this post...thanks, Logie-Man!

I love Cheerios, Puffs, and Biter Biscuits. (I also like the Christmas cookies that Gaga fed me, but don't tell Mom!)
I love waking up.
I love jumping.
I love being held...by anyone :)
I love it when my brother plays with me...and doesn't bowl me over.
I love my paci at bedtime.
I love biting green frog's head.
I love getting nuzzled on my neck and belly.
I love pulling Mommy's hair.
I love standing at my bead-roller-coaster-block thingy.
I love saying "MA MA MA MA MA MA MA!"
I love listening to and grabbing at books.
I love sitting up so much that I forgot how to roll from my belly to back.
I love my therapists...they make me smile even when I have to work hard.
I still love nursing...thanks, Mom :)

I hate getting water in my face.
I hate it when people try to pick my nose.
I hate pickles and most vegetables unless I'm really really hungry.
I hate poopy diapers.
I hate reflux, too!
I hate diaper rash.
I hate going to the doctor's...everywhere they take me, I have to get stuck!

Really, I don't hate a whole lot of stuff...and when I do have an issue, it takes about 5 seconds to resolve. All the nurses are always shocked at the teeny amount of time it takes me to get over all my shots!

Mom says Ian was always a happy guy...and I'm even more laid back than he was :)

If you feel like being tagged...you're it!

3 comments:

Chris said...

The bead-roller coaster block thingy! I have one of those from when my girls will little. I'll need to find it--if Chase loves it, maybe John will too! Love the list! Jealous that he is saying ma ma ma ma. We only get the da da da and ba ba ba. I sometimes hear the ma, but only when he is complaining.

Melanie said...

Well put Chase! It was nice to finally hear from you!

Holly said...

I found your blog through a friend's blog. You're really funny and your kids are adorable!! I noticed you mentioned Gaga in this post. Is that one of the grandmothers? My mom is called Gaga. My first son named her that. You just don't see too many of those. Most are Nana or Grammy or something. Anyway, just wanted to let you know your blog is a great read!