Monday, June 28, 2010

Gavin Stats @ 1 yr

Weight: 21lb 8oz (25%)
Height: 30 1/2 inches (75%)
Head Circumference: 47cm (75%)

Little string bean!  So different than my other monsters!!

Nothing crazy to report- other than Ian and Chase were complete and total monsters while we were there.  It always happens.  I mean, I think I have relatively well behaved kids (besides Chase's habit of running away), but every flipping time we go to a doctor's office, they turn into absolute lunatics.  They climb over the exam table and chairs, take things away from each other, yell and holler, hang all over me, and interrupt me every 3 seconds while I am trying to have a conversation with the doctor or the nurse.

It is totally embarrassing.

I hate to put it all on Ian, but he KNOWS better, and when he gets wild, it feeds Chase's antics.  I told him next time we go, I am bringing books and his butt will be planted in the chair the entire time or there will be consequences.  I don't know what yet, but they will be there.  Oh, yes.  They will.

I'm off to do some therapeutic cleaning.  Or I will ignore the kitchen and try to read my book.

No comments: