Monday, May 19, 2008

You Underestimate My Sneakiness

Ian went downstairs last night to pooh...I thought Bryan had an eye on him. When I went to check on him a little later, he was not in the bathroom as I expected him to be. Nor was he back in bed, as Bryan expected.

We searched the house calling for him. All was quiet. Finally, I demanded that he tell us where he was (crossing my fingers that he was still in the house...yikes! Has he figured out how to get through the door guards?!??). Then, I hear his little voice:

"I'm here under the table, eating something that I didn't know what it was...!"

Which is Ian-speak for, "I'm hiding under the dining room table, gorging myself on jelly beans and Twizzlers that I snagged from the goody bag that I brought home from Leah's party yesterday, and I know that I'm not supposed to be eating it because it's bedtime and I've already brushed my teeth and you pointedly told me 30 minutes ago that I couldn't have any more candy today. But aren't I freaking adorable?!?"

2 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

He's sneaky, very very sneaky

Angelle said...

I cracked up at that story!