Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pretend

Ian has been diving more and more into the world of pretend, but I think that it is Leah who really pushes him into it. She's been playing over here for the last hour and a half or so, and the entire time, Ian has been pretending to be the baby while she is the mommy.

Excerpt of a conversation:
Leah: Babeeeeee! Come here!
Ian: Mommy! Mommy! I'm coming!
Leah: OK, baby. You sit here.
Ian: Help me! I can't do it because I'm a baby!
Leah: It's just pretend, Baby. You can do it.


And so on and so forth.

And for the record, watching kids Ian's age is almost like hiring babysitters for him- except I can't leave the house. But they keep each other soooo entertained!! All of a sudden I'm not the most funnest entertainment ever, and I don't quite know what to do with myself.

2 comments:

Angelle said...

I like this new plan.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Enjoy your freedom!!! Coffee, lazy-boy, magazine....aaah.