Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Card!

Ok!  I did it!  I searched and searched and dropped and cropped and rearranged things and finally ended up with the perfect card this year:



But I can't figure out a way to link it to here.  So you will just have to take my word for it!

Really, though, Shutterfly had tons of great options and was easy to use.  I went through and pulled up only the templates for 3 or more photos (because it is impossible to get ONE shot of all of them, right?).  I played around with a couple of designs, and then finally settled on one.

Now they are on their way here...and all I have to do is address them.  That should only take, like, 4 weeks or so.  I have plenty of time before Christmas, right?

Right?

*sigh*

Thank you, Shutterfly!  You rock!!

PS- I also made an awesome photo book, too!  Also easy and turned out great!  Love it!  Love Shutterfly!

No comments: