Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry merry Christmas Eve!!

Dude.  I am SO EXCITED for Christmas tomorrow.  I start to cry even now when I imagine the boys' faces when they open their presents.  I love, love, love that the magic is so real for them, especially Ian right now.

AND we are headed out to Elevation for Christmas eve worship service in an hour...I am absolutely looking forward to that, to kick off the celebration the right way, remembering the reason that we celebrate as we do.

AND it seems we are now pink eye and probably ear infection free.  Also pacifier-free, because Bryan is the baby whisperer and broke Guy of his nasty paci habit 2 days ago with relative ease.

Ack.  I love it all :)  

Hope all you internets are enjoying it as much as I am!  Merry almost Christmas!!

Oh, and if you were expecting a card in the mail to us, they will definitely be late.  As in, they are still on my counter without stamps late.  As are the packages for the nieces and nephews.  Sorry, guys.  

1 comment:

Angelle said...

Miss you guys this year. It won't be the same without traipsing over in our jammies to share hot cocoa and candy canes Christmas morning. Lots of love to you and all the boys!