Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All in the Timing

So, every once in a while I can con the boys into taking a bath while I take a shower.  It works out well: I get clean and they get to play.  This morning we did that, but our get-out-dry-off-get-dressed routine was thrown off because Gavin woke up half way through.  So, I didn't get a diaper on Chase as quickly as I usually do.  

Do you see where this is going?

He's playing happily in my bedroom and the hallway (I just close all the doors upstairs and he toodles around completely content with this little bit of freedom) while I get dressed.  Then I leave the bedroom to get clothes for him and Ian.  

Except there are footprints going all the way down the hallway, ending with Chase, sitting nekid, examining the bottom of his feet.

Yup.  Ew.  And I just had that carpet cleaned.

No comments: