Friday, December 21, 2007

I need a break and it's only 10am.

Blech.

I think I got up no less than 6 different times last night with the boys. It seems like every time I got one child happy and asleep again, the other one woke with some issue. As soon as I would let myself drift off to sleep again, another call from a monitor would sound off.

So tired.

I so wish that Starbucks (or anywhere- I'm not picky) would deliver coffee. You know, for those days that you're too tired to fill the pot yourself.

Of course, waking up periodically all night long didn't make the boys want to sleep in at all. No, ma'am. We were all ready to go at 6:45.

PT at 9.
Chiropractor at 11.
RSV shot at 2.
Christmas party (our house) at 6.
Craziness? All day long.

Seriously. Does anyone want to bring me a latte?

3 comments:

Angelle said...

If you want me to watch the boys this afternoon while you get ready for the party, just send them on over!

Tom said...

Here you go. Hope the day gets better and the party is fun.

Cate said...

I would bring you a coffee. Sounds like you really, really need one.

(My trick: I'm too lazy to figure out the programming feature on our coffee pot, but sometimes I make up the whole thing before I go to bed. Then all I have to do in the morning is press the button. And usually I can handle that.)