Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas!

Ian woke up at the late hour of 7am...hey, I'll take anything after 6:30!! We had a lovely morning with Gaga, Papa, and Uncle Scott, who all slept over at our house to share Christmas Eve/Morning with us. It's nice to be able to share the holidays with family :)

Ian is never, ever allowed to say that he has nothing to do anymore, since Santa, family, and friends were MORE than generous with his gifts! Thanks, everybody!!

Chase was an expert paper ripper. He likes the big bows.

Here are some highlights of the morning. I'll try to post the rest on www.maddex.cc when and if people take naps this afternoon...




4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

You are fast! We are all still napping over here! Ty woke at 5:45!!! Hope everyone naps well for you! Merry Christmas!!

Angelle said...

I love the first pic of Chase sitting up and smiling! Hope your day was loads of fun.

Jen said...

Great photos...Happy Christmas!

Grace said...

wow,you got me beat! I am with Rhi on this one,I am so tired! Love your pictures and the pj's!! Merry Christmas-see you soon