Monday, August 15, 2011

Guest Blogger Tiffany

Hey everyone, this is Laurie's neighbor Tiffany hacking her account and blogging. Just kidding,she gave me the super secret password. I thought while Bryan and Laurie are away I would give a quick update on what we have been doing here. Ian has been living at our house (okay not living persay, just visiting a lot) to play with the Little Larsen's. It has become the norm for me to see a towhead fluffy hair running amongst our Larsen Crew. In fact as we speak I have my little blond extra here now. And he would like to say a few words. I will of course be his scribe.

" I love you so much and I hope you are having a good time (Spoken to his parents). I am going to teach him English and let him get to know us a little. I have been playing DS a lot and Wolfie. Chase and Gavin have been watching Toy story and Shrek. Fred took us on a wild Goose Hunt. My favorite dinner is Tiffany's BBQ chicken (I SO DID NOT BRIBE HIM HERE!!). I am ready for my mom and dad and brother to come home. That is all."


We are just chugging along here, waiting for school to start in a little over a week. I guess that Erin will be leaving the Madd house on Wednesday. We are all anxiously awaiting on the arrival date for the newest Maddex Member to arrive. I was teasing Laurie that hands down she wins for longest.labor.ever.



I also snuck over today to borrow some paper from the Maddex's and grabbed a quick hug and picture with my other two favorite Maddex Boys. Guy was very intent on making sure I saw his Monkey. As in I had to take a picture of it along with him. Chase looks adorable (I mean handsome) as ever in his glasses. All the members of the MADDhouse are thriving .Grandma DiPiero is doing a fantastic job. Hurry Home Bryan and Laurie!! You are missed and loved :)


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Awwwww! Thanks Tiffers! Make sure I get that recipe :)