Thursday, June 9, 2011

Uh-oh. Mess.

With all the nekkid bottoms around here, I was pretty concerned when I heard Guy call from the playroom:

"Uh-oh, Mommy.  Mess."

With visions of puddles or worse going through my mind, I hauled in there, narrowly avoiding a nasty fall caused by the Mr. Potato Head pieces that have been strewn across our floor for so long that I now consider them part of the decor.

Gavin was leaning over a giant block, studying something on the floor between the block and the wall, holding one hand up covered in some brown, grainy stuff.  Background info:  I have been trying to get Gavin to poop on the potty all day...and haven't seen one tiny bit of anything yet, so you can imagine what I thought the mess was all about.

I steeled myself for the worst, and peeked over.

It was a lump of Oreo truffle leftover from our eGroup meeting here last Saturday.

*sigh*

1 comment:

connie said...

Your life sounds FUN. :)

What's an egroup meeting?