Sunday, October 18, 2009

Preschool Sunday

This morning we went to church at the Presbyterian church that the boys' preschool is part of.  It was "preschool Sunday", and the 4 year old class was singing 2 songs as part of a program to recognize their teachers and the director.  

I know I've already told you this, but my Ian sure is cute.  Stinking cute.  They sang 'Jesus Loves Me', and Ian stood up there and mouthed the words, and did some of this signing that went along with the song.  

The sermon was about children today (apropos, right?) and the priest talked about how churches need to be not just tolerent of children, not just child-friendly, but welcoming to children.  We don't normally go to this church, but it was amazing how many people were there that know Ian and Chase because of school.  They are like little rock stars.  And I love that they spend their time at school in a place that is truly welcoming like that.

We went to brunch afterwards at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant with a super nice waitress and a bunch of people who complimented us on how adorable our family is.  I couldn't agree more :)

Gavin is starting to remind me of Ian.  I can't put my finger on why, though... :)





1 comment:

Jennie said...

Hilarious pic of Gavin!