Monday, August 24, 2009

Wrestling

Does anyone else have to wrestle their 2 year old to get him to brush his teeth twice a day?  How about to administer tylenol or motrin?  

I thought it was terrible enough that I have to basically sit on Chase, pinning his arms and legs, to brush his teeth thoroughly while he screams.  But now that he's had a fever for 2 days, I also get to do it every 4-6 hours while trying to get him to swallow the teaspoon of meds.  Mostly he gurgles them back up and out of his mouth, which is fun and sticky, and also makes me feel good about wasting his time and mine, plus the tears and frustration, for no apparent reason.

Serenity NOW!

2 comments:

April said...

I thought our house was the only one with wrestle-mania each day. Lindsay will happy chew on her toothbrush until I get involved. Then there's a bunch of screaming and twisting. Lots of fun!!!

mom said...

Can you say "Scott"??!!