Monday, August 3, 2009

Things that are not funny with girls, but are HI-larious with boys.

So, Ian bought some new toys with the change that he has been rolling.  They are these weird robot things that fold up into little balls, and when you crash them together or on the floor, they open up.  Ian loves them.  But he keeps saying things like, "I really really like playing with my little balls" and "I'm breaking my balls back here" and "Tell Chasey not to touch my balls!"  

They have brought endless entertainment to all of us.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

See if he'll start talking like Kim Jong Il - "You're breakin' my balls, Hanz, you're breakin' my balls" (that's from Team America, World Police if you've never seen it, it's also "Hi-Larious" :)

LeShayne said...

Has he discovered Bakugons by any chance? LOL! That is too cute.

The kids told us last week how the music teacher has a huge bong in her room and uses it at the beginning of each class...Todd and I were dying...of course they meant gong.

Anne said...

Ah Bakugan, and so it begins...

Anne mom to only two boys

Becky said...

That's great. ;) Gotta have boys...they are so much fun! Ed got a kick out of that post!