Monday, February 2, 2009

Procrastination.

Can you tell I don't really feel like doing anything today except sitting on my butt and looking at the dishwasher that needs to be emptied?

Chase was up all night long and I'm tired. And the babies are sleeping, Ian is at school, and the older kids are playing nicely together.

So, I just wanted to tell everyone how excited I am that tomorrow is the Big Sono and after that I'll be able to really really think about names and nursery painting and all that fun stuff. Can't wait!!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Can't wait to find out the gender and eventually the name you pick! :)

Kacey Bode said...

Can't wait to hear!!!

Rhiannon said...

Can't wait to hear what the baby is!!!

Becca said...

Awe! I'm really excited for you! Good luck and spread them legs baby!