Thursday, February 5, 2009

Facebook Addiction

I'm here to openly admit my FB addiction. It provides much needed adult conversation throughout the day at home. And the conversation is in little tiny tidbits, small enough for me to handle while I juggle snacks and meals and cleaning and diapers and entertaining.

And it's put me in touch with a lot of people that I wouldn't have talked to after parting ways in high school, which is cool.

Today there were some crazy photos posted reminding me of my freshman year in drama club...such fun memories :) So, admittedly, I have a problem, but it brings forth good things.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, I'm addicted too. Been blogging less because I have been on FB more.

It's fun though isn't it?

I reconnected with two of my best friends from elementary school. We were best friends through high school, but then lost touch when we all went our separate ways in college.

Angelle said...

It's not a problem until it keeps you from doing those other things (like my reading can). It is nice to interact with people without ever leaving your living room. But it is sad that you and I talk more on FB than in person some weeks. :)