Sunday, December 25, 2011

More Christmas Maddness

More Christmas photo dump:

I gotta hit up the sales tomorrow to find more LED lights.  I love them on the house:
 'Twas the night before Christmas, and the house was all clean...:
 Ian woke us up at 2:15am, and said, "Mommy?  Santa already came!  Is it time to get up yet?"  I told him no, it was the middle of the night...please go back to bed.  Ten minutes later he came in again, asking if it was time to get up.  I told him no, that he could wake us up at 7.  He came in our room again at 5am, saying that he couldn't find his watch and didn't know what time it was, and could he PLEASE go downstairs and just LOOK in his stocking and FEEL the present that Santa left for him?  He came back in, quite sure that the present contained the skateboard that he wanted, and that there was Chapstick in his stocking.  He spent the next 2 hours tossing and turning in our bed with us, until finally we let him get up and wake the rest of the house up :)
 I love this.  Zeke in his own chair, with his own stocking, in his own new Christmas pajamas, in his OWN home, with his OWN family on Christmas morning.
 Gavin had a very monkey Christmas.  And he also got Chapstick in his stocking.
 Hahaha! :)
 Chase:  Dudes.  I will look at my stocking as soon as I finish my milk here, k?
 Gavin has a Barrel of Monkeys, of course!  Zeke:  What else is in this thing??
 Four boys :)  Imagine, last Christmas Bryan and I were just making the decision to adopt Zeke...and here he is today.
 This is the role Ian's been waiting for all his life:
 Yes, if you are wondering, that is Grandma Maddex's coffee cake we are eating.  Uh-huh.

 Taking a break from Christmas for a little leaf and rock throwing.
 Guy wanted a "monkey present" from Santa.  He got this sweatshirt.  Love it :)
 Yep, I married my dad.
 Ian is so freaking cute on his new skateboard from Santa.
 And now that the Razor scooter is free, Gavin is taking it up.


 Walking off some of the coffee cake:
 I can't even caption this one:
 After a very very busy day, filled with food and sweets, presents, playtime, movies, and family...the boys just couldn't go to bed.  This is how I found Gavin an hour after I read him a story and tucked him in:
 And this is how I found the twins (sitting next to the door in their room):
 And Bryan and Ian camped on the couch with their new games:

Merry Christmas, everyone!  Hope everyone's holiday was as good as ours was :)

2 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Merry Chrsitmas!!

Angelle said...

I love seeing your pictures of all FOUR of your boys. Merry Christmas!