Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Guy Funnies

If I had any doubt that Guy was going to be the biggest mover and shaker in this family, I shouldn't anymore.

The things he has done this week alone:

  • Continuously pushed kitchen chairs over to the sink to "play water"- which is all well and good when I am in the kitchen with him, but when I was laying comatose on the couch with the stomach bug for the second time in 4 weeks, it was not at all amusing.
  • If he wants anything- anything at all- he will go ahead and make plans to get it without my help.  He scoots into the van first thing so that he can get to my stash of gum in the console before I can stop him- he says, "Bum...hand?"  (Gum in my hand?-- nothing to do with his actual bum, thank goodness)
  • He began crying hysterically this morning when he woke up.  I went in to get him, and there he was, dangling by his fingertips on the outside of his crib.  He is the only one who has ever tried to climb out of the crib... 
Seriously, Ian is so cautious, that he would always ask me prior to doing anything, and Chase, although he would climb like a monkey, wouldn't have tried the multi-step operations that Guy is up to.  

We got trouble.  Right here in River City.  

No comments: