Sunday, November 16, 2008

Never Ever Ask

If anything else can go wrong.

Remember when I said things weren't going smoothly while Bryan was gone? Well, last night as I was about to enjoy the peace and quiet of only have to run after one of my monsters, Chase woke up with a raging stomach bug- both ends- that went off and on all night long every 1 1/2 hours or so.

We've been officially up since 5.

We've both changed our clothes at least 3 times.

The poor guy can't even keep gatorade and saltines down.

Oy.

3 comments:

Angelle said...

Dang! I hope tonight is a bit better for both of you.

Becky said...

Poor Chasey! I saw tons of vomiting kiddos all day yesterday and today. It's definitely going around. Hopefully he's feeling better soon!

Mandi said...

Poor guy! (And Poor Mommy!) I hope he gets better soon!