Thursday, June 28, 2007

Potty Presents

Ian had a VERY successful potty day! He wore his Go Diego, Go! underwear this morning before nap, and again from after nap until bedtime WITH NO ACCIDENTS!!! Yee-haw!

We went to Target this morning and Ian picked out a "potty present"- okay, I picked it out, but it was a really cool marble run set that I wanted him to have, anyways. The deal was that he got this big potty present if he got through the whole day without any accidents.

So, he was all excited about his potty present. Then Daddy comes home. And he brings more potty presents. They were McDonald's toys.

Ian made it all day long with no accidents, and we let him choose his potty present (there is now a stack of presents on the back of the toilet). Guess what he chooses? Does he pick the kick-ass marble run? Nope.

Ian now has a surfing penguin from McDonald's. Hmph.

1 comment:

Cate said...

Hi Laurie --
I'm so glad to see you have a blog. I'm going to find time to read back through it later today, I hope.

YAY for the potty progress. Can you come over and teach my son, please? Thanks.