Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Last week's update...

It's been a little nuts around here:

1- Chase's eyes are great! He passed all the tests with flying colors, even if he did look a little stoned because his eyes were dilated for the rest of the day.

2- Smiles everywhere! Chase has found his grin :) He's smiling at everything now! It's so cute, because it starts in his eyes- they crinkle up into little half-moons, and then the smile spreads over his whole face. I have pictures...I just have to download them from the camera. I will soon, I promise.

3- We went to the beach this weekend! We packed the kids and the car and drove 10 hours to the Outer Banks and had a total blast. Ian loved, loved, LOVED swimming in the waves and digging holes in the sand with Daddy. Chase slept most of the time under the beach umbrella. We were really there for my cousin's wedding, which turned out beautifully. We really have to go back every year. It's too fun not to go all the time.

4- Grace had baby Avery today...as far as I know...I'm waiting for her update.

5- I went to my first Mommy's Night Out with the Roots and Shoots group through the Down Syndrome Association of Charlotte. I was late (train, slow drivers, bad directions...yadda yadda yadda) but as soon as I had my margarita, everything was dandy :) Those mommies are so nice!

No comments: