Friday, June 29, 2007

2 Steps Forward...

After yesterday's complete success with potty training, Ian has taken two steps back today. He wore his Diego underwear all morning, made it to the toilet 3-4 times, but missed the potty once (I say missed, but he actually went in the opposite corner--- don't know quite what happened because the PT was here working with Chase and I wasn't watching). Then, when Chase's OT was here (we've been Grand Central Station here today), Ian was playing in the playroom when he called out asking for a wipe...I went in to see what he was cleaning up, and it was his wet pants :( .

So. I guess there will be no potty present today. Maybe he'll do better after nap...

I will not give up this battle!

1 comment:

Angelle said...

When does anything every go swimmingly the first time? :) My dad is not coming until tomorrow, just so you guys know...