Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ianisms

I have a few (I posted 2 on FB, but I want them here so I can remember them later!):

1- Ian to Leah in the car, pointing at the carseat she is sitting in:  I know that's my old carseat because I wiped boogers on the side of it.

2- Ian to Leah, defending himself in an argument with her over what Gavin does when he sleeps (Ian swore he just grew, and Leah insisted that he is resting and growing):  Well, I know that I am right because I watched some shows about it.

3- I'm sure I'm not getting this one exactly right, but...We were at Tiff's for dinner last night, and  before the kids started eating, Ian said, "You need to say a blessing before you eat, you know."  Tiff said that they do that at their house, and then told everyone to fold their arms.  Ian folds his hands and says, "I do it like this."  Then he launches into prayer for the kids, and it goes something like this:  Father, please bless this food that we are going to eat.  And keep  me and my brothers safe.  And thank you for Gavin and Daddy's bees and our fish.  But not for bugs, because we don't really like bugs.  Amen.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

"I know that's my old carseat because I wiped boogers on the side of it."

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!