Monday, August 25, 2008

Blogcation

I took a blogcation. No reason not to post...just getting caught up on other stuff.

Here is a random update:

*Ian is still wild.

*Laundry is almost all done from vacation.

*Chasey has had the worst poop ever in the world the last week (year) and he was tested for allergies and celiac disease...we'll get the results back this week.

*I went to the dentist today (finally!) and liked her a lot. Except that I went in for a cleaning and went out with a filling. Not what I was expecting, but at least I don't have to go in again for 6 months.

*Not only did I go to the dentist, but I also dragged myself to the dermatologist to get cancer-checked. I'm supposed to do it every 6 months (thanks Mom and Dad for my awesome history of skin cancer!) but it's been maybe 3 years or more...? So it took a lot of willpower to go. I have to get cut up in October, but hopefully everything is clear.

*Ian starts school in a week (yay! we are both excited.)

*I start watching kids this week...yay for $$, boo for not having any time whatsoever to myself.

*Both Chase and I have been on the treadmill this week...here's to another go at physical fitness...and learning how to walk!

That's all for now. I know I promised pictures of our vacation...but Bryan hid them somewhere on his computer and I can't find them now.

No comments: