Tuesday, April 21, 2009

8 Things Tag

Mandi tagged me for this...and since it has been a while since I did mindless stuff, and also because it is a quiet morning here at the loony bin, I will participate :)
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. Chase's 2nd birthday party!
2. A new baby boy and those little teeny swaddlers diapers.

3. Not being pregnant soon (Margaritas, anyone??)
4. Weekends when Bryan is home.
5. Finishing the nursery.
6. A date night in the near future.
7. Taking Ian to cash in all the coins that he has been diligently rolling.
8. Cake for dessert this evening :)

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Dropped Ian off to school (I usually don't do that, but it's fun to go in his classroom so he can show me all the stuff that he's working on!)
2. Visited with my aunt and uncle :)
3. Stained my shirt with blackberry juice 5 minutes after I ironed it and put it on.
4. Pushed my kids on the swings in the backyard.
5. Participated in Play Therapy and Speech Therapy with Chase.
6. Ate really well (spinach salad packed with veggies, nonfat cottage cheese with pineapple)
7. Topped off my "good food" with 2 servings of cake.
8. Wasted time on the computer.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Have enough time and energy to work out (or at least walk like I am supposed to)
2. Take the clothes out of the dryer before they all need ironing.
3. Figure out a way to cook dinner without making a mess in the kitchen.
4. Teach Ian how to mop the kitchen floors.
5. Remember to set my coffee pot to automatically turn on in the mornings.
6. Find a balance between working and being a mom.

7. Move somewhere closer to Bryan's work so he wouldn't have such a long commute every day.

8. Do that cool flippy-turn-around thing that the real swimmers do.


8 Shows I Watch
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Hell's Kitchen
5. House
6. Random morning news-ish shows
7. Sid the Science Kid
8. Clifford


8 People I Tag 
No pressure :)  Who has some extra time?

No comments: