Friday, April 4, 2008

Hey, Big Eater!

Since my last Chase-is-a-picky-eater post, he has made leaps and bounds. He now:

*takes a bottle
*eats everything i put in front of him

This also means that he has stopped nursing, which I knew was coming...still, it's bittersweet. Although I am proud to say that I am now the owner of 2 boobs of relatively the same size :)

However, even though he is eating more solids, the reflux issue is still here. It's not all the time- in fact, it's a lot less than it was before. But I just got puked on, and it smells every bit like the jar of broccoli, carrots, and cheese that he had for lunch. I will not be serving that again any time soon.

2 comments:

Cate said...

Eeeeeew.

Congratulations on the long run of nursing, though. That's a huge accomplishment.

I believe the right reward for weaning is a pretty bra shopping trip, no?

Kacey Bode said...

Yay Chase!! Poor mom. I know the feeling, Ella still goes through spells where she is really barfy for awhile then nothing. The doctor said I will just have to smell cause obviously she is not losing weight and it doesn't seem to hurt her throat. I'm glad she's not on meds but hate the smell!! I feel for ya!!